The innovative Palazzo Navona Hotel fully deserved of its role as being amongst one of the most qualified 4 star Hotels within the city “centro”, capable of fulfilling its own lifestyle qualities to satisfy even the most demanding guest.
The intimate and charming ambience emits a feeling of almost magic by creating a special atmosphere which pervades this residence surrounded by its historical-art and ancient Roman treasures.
The hotel is unique for its strategically favorable location, Palazzo Navona Hotel that boasts an exclusive rooftop terrace with views over the rooftops of buildings and historic churches, monuments and treasures of the Eternal City.
The stylish rooftop bar, with its mesmerizing view, is the perfect place to enjoy a moment of relaxation, to enjoy a glass of wine or enjoy a light meal intoxicated by the millennial glories of the myth of Rome.
Combining luxury, charm and privacy, Palazzo Navona Hotel, offers a wide variety of rooms including Classic, Executive and Open Suites, all tastefully and elegantly decorated with unique furnitures and accessories crafted and created by skilled artisans, with a capability to satisfy every guest.
Palazzo Navona Hotel is the perfect ambience to partake in the Italian style with a Cosmopolitan outlook, a journey into the artistic wonders of this city to discover its magical places such as the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Vivid colors, distinct atmosphere of the common areas hospitality express a unique character, providing a positive influence in the mood and feelings of our guests.
Palazzo Navona Hotel is the perfect ambience to partake in the Italian style with a Cosmopolitan outlook, a journey into the artistic wonders of this city to discover its magical places such as the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and St. Peter’s Basilica. The hotel is located in the limited traffic zone. Please ask to our staff for more information.
ROOMS & SUITES
Palazzo Navona Hotel offers Elegant rooms where each is furnished with charm and luxury distinguishing the Hotel’s hospitality a cut above the rest. All rooms are spacious and each furnished with attention given to detail and all equipped with the necessary amenities to guarantee a unique and comfortable stay.
All rooms with private bathroom, mini-bar, hairdryer, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WI-FI access. Some rooms have balconies with magnificent views over the rooftops of the city.
A rich breakfast buffet is served daily from 07:00 am to 10:30 am and consists of freshly made sweet and savoury gourmet choices as well as assorted yoghurt selection, fruit juices, cappuccino, espresso coffee, large selection of teas as well as a good choice of gluten-free and sugar-free foods all available upon request.
All rooms are spacious, furnished with attention to detail and equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure guests a unique and comfortable stay.
All rooms have a private bathroom, mini bar, hairdryer, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WI-FI, tea and coffee making facilities, laptop safe, courtesy of high-quality, bathrobe and slippers, free bottle water in your room on arrival, soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms.
Our expert team of Concierge is always on hand to guide our guests in choosing the most exclusive services of the Hotel to satisfy their every desire. From the request for a personal shopper or a gift finder to a babysitter or a personal trainer.
The staff are consistently up to date with local events scheduled in the Capital and can always suggest trendy clubs, concerts, exhibitions, theatres, restaurants and taverns.
To discover the artistic and cultural heritage of Rome they are able to arrange guided tours in only a few minutes to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, St Peters and the Vatican Museums as well as Ostia Antica, and many more. Tours to other Italian cities like Tivoli, Assisi, Naples, Capri or Pompei.
Palazzo Navona Hotel, thanks to its unique and privileged position it offers an exclusive roof terrace which offers unparalleled and picturesque views across the rooftops of buildings and historic churches, monuments and treasures within the Eternal City, including the Pantheon and the magnificent architectural masterpiece of the church of Saint Ivo alla Sapienza, Saint. Agnes in Agony and Saint Andrea della Valle.
The terrace has an exclusive Wine Bar with an expert barman, who will be able to suggest from our wide selection, the most suitable wines to satisfy your palate and ensure all your needs are tended to. A place to just simply relax and enjoy the lovely views whether you are just sipping a coffee, enjoying a cocktail or a glass of wine selected from our wine cellar.
During the warmer months it is the most incomparable and perfect way to begin your day, by enjoying a buffet breakfast surrounded by breathtaking scenery in the heart of Rome. The picturesque terrace on the top floor is also a perfect place to host a business meeting, please contact the hotel Reception to arrange a private dinner or an exclusive event.
From 6pm to 9pm each day the staff of our Wine Bar present special Italian, classic, International or innovative cocktails, all accompanied with delicious appetizers and canapés, and, served with the most stunning and attractive views over the rooftops of Rome as the sun sets.
Our professional staff will be happy to ensure your stay in Rome is an unforgettable experience. Recommendations and reservations for the most exclusive restaurants in the city, or suggestions for guided tours best suited to your needs, on board tourist bus, on foot or by bicycle.
For guests in search of some more unique excitement special tours aboard a Ferrari, vintage cars or riding a Vespa. Ticket service for the most important events in the Capital, whether a football match at the Olimpic Stadium, a concert, theatre or many more.
- The Ferrari Tour – climb aboard this wonderful racing car passing through the roads of Tuscany, Lazio or the Amalfi Coast.
- Food & Wine – Cooking classes and wine tasting in collaboration with the “Slow Food” Concept.
- Bike tours Guided tours of Rome – half day.
- Vespa Half day Tours – to admire the Eternal City riding a mythical Vespa 50s.
- Personal shopper – For exclusive shopping along the streets of Rome, the most prestigious brands and the most fashionable boutiques from tailored suits, unique items accept suggestions from an experienced Personal Shopper who will guide you according to your own taste and preferred style.
- Scenic Outdoor Tours – by bus and on foot to visit all of the fascinating monuments of the city of Rome.
- Classic Tours – can include the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, St. Peter’s Basilica, Piazza Navona, some of the most beautiful places in the Eternal City.
- Imperial Rome – Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum and the Coliseum. An extraordinary and exciting walk through these treasures of ancient Rome.
- Vatican City – to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. An exclusive tour to visit the Vatican Museums among the masterpieces of Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci and Raphael, and the breathtaking masterpiece of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Christian Rome – to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterano, the ancient Appian Way and the Catacombs. Tour with important Basilicas as well as the Catacombs of San Callisto and Catacombs of Santa Domitilla.
- Illuminated Rome – to the Coliseum, St. Peter’s, the Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto and Piazza Navona – taking in the magical night atmosphere passing the main monuments of the City.
- Ostia Antica – Guided tour in the archaeological area of Ostia Antica, the first Roman colony, 30 minutes away from Rome.
- Tivoli – Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este – a tour to visit two important Unesco heritage sites, 30 minutes away from Rome.
- Naples and Pompeii – A full day excursion from Rome to discover art, history, folklore and archeology in one of the most typical regions of southern Italy.
- Florence – An amazing tour to visit Florence, the Cradle of the Renaissance, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.