The traditional Hotel Devín has been welcoming guests directly in the historical centre of Bratislava for over 60 years. Elegant premises with an authentic atmosphere of times past offer exquisite services and state-of- the-art equipment.
Exclusive rooms and suites with views of the Danube and Bratislava Castle, as well as a fancy French Restaurant, an intimate Spa Centre, traditional massage, and charming premises for business and private events. All that will transform your visit into an unforgettable experience.
We honour history, honest work, and traditional values passed down and preserved from generation to generation. That is the cornerstone of our philosophy, which applies to our relationship with our guests. We want our guests to experience the true hospitality typical of Slovakia and Bratislava.
The independent Hotel Devín is closely connected to Bratislava and its residents, forming part of the social scene in the city.
The hotel building is a protected landmark by renowned architect Emil Belluš, and one of the key buildings from the functionalist period. It was completely renovated between 2011 – 2012. We aimed to build on the tradition of this prominent hotel, and to sensitively renovate while maintaining its original character.
Hotel Devín has been a special meeting point ever since it opened in 1954. We aim to continue this tradition. We also want to transform each visit to its elegant and charming premises into an exceptional occasion.
Treat yourself with luxury in exquisite suites bringing back history with an exclusive view of the Danube River. Thanks to its size and amenities, these suites will satisfy the most demanding guests. Bedroom with a ‘king-size’ bed, living room with a large desk, comfortable leather sofas and a spacious bathroom will enchant you by its classical style.
You can savour traditional Slovak specialities, exquisite delicacies of the international cuisine, as well as flambéed desserts in the pleasant ambiance of the French Restaurant. Its elegant premises will match your taste, as will the top-notch services of our staff.
In recent years the restaurant at Hotel Devín was distinguished by the prestigious French food guide Gault Millau Thanks to the premium quality of food and its French-style service. The restaurant is also regularly rated as one of the best restaurants in Bratislava in the Trend Top Hotels and Restaurants yearbook.
Exquisite food paired with delicious drinks. We will gladly recommend premium cognac, rum, or delicate wine according to your taste. Through the food served at the French Restaurant it is our chef’s priority to give you an exceptional culinary experience that will indulge all your senses.
You can look forward to traditional Slovak dishes with new, interesting accents and flavours, as well as exquisite specialities of international cuisine. All made from premium, high-quality, fresh ingredients. Get ready for fireworks of flavours prepared by our chef. He will gladly advise you and recommend delicacies you’ll long remember.
Delicate cuisine, private atmosphere, and precise management will turn any family celebration or business meeting into an occasion that will please everyone.
SPA & WELLNESS
Hotel Devín’s Spa Centre has great opportunities for relaxation and active sports. Top off your relaxation or sports with a drink or special refreshments from our French Restaurant.
A perfect harmony for your body and mind. Wide variety of massages is Hotel Devin’s specialty. Our masseuses create an atmosphere of perfect relaxation. Thanks to them, you shall experience perfect relaxation after a busy day.
Active relaxation in the city centre. Do you prefer active rest? Play squash right in the city centre. We offer a high-quality court, which is a part of our Spa Centre. After the game, you can relax in the sauna or you can have a swim in our pool. Such an exclusive combination of services can only be found at Hotel Devin.
Hotel Devín is located directly in the historical centre of Bratislava, on the bank of the Danube, near the walls of the area below Bratislava Castle. Everything you should see and experience in the capital is within reach – important historical and cultural monuments, shopping centres, and romantic corners. Lovers of sport will have a great time, too.
- The Danube – 1 min: The longest European river creates a wonderful atmosphere, and brings the beauty of nature directly into the city centre.
- Slovak National Gallery – 2 min: The hotel is situated near a modern gallery with original collections by Slovak artists.
- St. Martin’s Cathedral – 3 min: The most significant and largest church in Bratislava – the coronation venue of Hungarian kings.
- Reduta – 5 min: You’ll find the Slovak Philharmonic a short walk from the hotel in an elegant, renovated building from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Slovak National Theatre – 6 min: At Hviezdoslav Square you’ll find the enchanting, dominant Slovak National Theatre, Bratislava’s cultural landmark. Go and enjoy one of the theatre’s performances.
- Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising and UFO Restaurant – 8 min: Enjoy the gorgeous view of Bratislava from the upscale UFO Restaurant.
- Eurovea/Aupark shopping centres – 13 min: Enjoy shopping? Then the modern Eurovea Galleria shopping centre with square and statue of M. R. Štefánik on the Danube riverside is the place for you. Walk across the Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising to reach Aupark shopping centre.
- Bratislava Castle – 15 min: A historical landmark and symbol of the city – Bratislava Castle rises above the Danube. Enjoy a visit and the views across the city, too.
- Chatam Sófer – 16 min: The hotel lies near the mausoleum of the most significant religious Jewish scholar of the 19th century. It is visited by members of the Jewish community from all over the world.
- Incheba – 19 min: On the other side of the river, almost opposite the hotel, you’ll find a venue for international fairs, cultural and social exhibitions, and events.
- Devín Castle – 15 min: Our hotel was named after one of the oldest castles in Slovakia. Its ruins are on a cliff at the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers.
- Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum: One of the newest European museums of modern art overlooks the impressive environment of the Danube. Its foundation in 2000 was the result of the initiative and fascination of the Dutch collector, Gerard H. Meulensteen, and the Slovak gallery owner, Vincent Polakovič. Enjoy a visit.