Steeped in the aura of classical safari Masai Mara, the recently refurbished &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp boasts 12 Classic Tents and 20 Superior Tents and 8 Superior View Tents.
While all the tents look out onto the open grasslands or the shady forest surrounding the Saparingo River, the superior tents boast exceptionally beautiful, uninterrupted views of the Masai Mara.
The superior view tents feature beautiful Maasai inspired interiors that showcase a simple and contemporary use of local materials. Oversized beds are
perfectly positioned to make the most of the views, while stained cypress wood furniture combine with tribal decorative elements.
The generously sized lodge swimming pool is set among the trees and surrounded by lush lawns and spectacular views. Opening up onto incredible Masai Mara views, the guest areas feature cosy split-level spaces decorates
in a palette of stone and taupe.
Celebrating the romance and nostalgia of the Mara, a doublestorey bar and lounge area feature oversized windows with spectacularpanoramas.
The split-level dining area has been designed around an interactive kitchen and vegetable garden, making food an integral part of the safari experience.
WHAT SETS US APART
• Breath-taking views of the Masai Mara
• In the foothills of the scenic Oloololo Escarpment, the rim of the Great Rift Valley
• Seasonal views of the Great Migration, including river crossing
• Exceptional wildlife sightings thanks to the wide open spaces and the openness of the Mara
• Wildebeest, Coke’s hartebeest, topi, large herds of elephant, buffalo, giraffe, large male lions and resident lion prides, cheetah and massive crocodiles in the
• Situated in a private concession therefore able to do bush walks and night drives
• Sensitive off-road driving practices allow for close interactions with the wildlife
• Frequent sightings of bushbuck and warthog on the camp grounds
• Twice daily game drives
• Maasai dance (every other night around the fire place at 19h15)
• Maasai talks (every day at 14h15)
• WILDChild programme (excluding goodie bag)
• Africa Foundation community programme visit (accompanied by Africa Foundation representative when available)
At an additional charge
• Bush walks
• Night drives
• Hot air ballooning available nearby
• Community visit, to a traditional Maasai boma including interaction with the Maasai
• Maasai dance (for exclusive function inside or outside of the camp)
• WILDChild goodie bag
• A soothing selection of Heal