Located atop the Uchisar Valley, Ariana Sustainable luxury Lodge offers you a completely unique perspective of Cappadocia; lands that witnessed the rise of the first civilizations in world history. Cappadocia lies in the heart of Ancient Anatolia, one of the cradles of human civilization.
Here, the earliest cities in world history appeared, about 5000 BC. Today, new archeological discoveries suggest the ancient civilized cities date back to 12.000 BC. Eastern Anatolia hosts some of the most important archaeological digs currently being undertaken anywhere in the world; representing a major shift in our understanding of man’s early history.
Our luxury suites are exquisitely decorated with an inviting ambience to transform your stay into a one of a kind experience. All of our suites offer the perfect blend of contemporary comfort and luxuriously appointed style.
Along with Ancient Mesopotamia and Anatolia, many cultures around the world have interesting myths about the Sun and the Moon, reflecting its importance in all our lives. Arianna was one of the most important solar deities of the Hittite pantheon. She was perceived to be a paramount chthonic or earth goddess.
Ishtar was the most important divine figure in Babylon culture. Her crown, tiers of lunar horns encircling a cone, symbolized the sacred mountain and her ties to earth, heaven and the underworld.
This modern loft setting with its contemporary design and elegant ambience is what ISHTAR suite offers for an unforgettable Cappadocia experience. ISHTAR suite is equipped with a queen size bed, a comfortable living room setting along with a fireplace to enjoy your wine and relax.
You can enjoy a full SPA experience in your bathtub surrounded by onyx walls and mosaic artwork. The niche above your living room offers a unique sky view at night to observe the stars and the moon.
Aruru was the Babylonian goddess of creation gifted with the ability to fashion life from the fabrics of the universe. She is associated with creation and rebirth.
If you prefer a suite reflecting the coziness of your own living room with a spectacular valley view and a home-like setting, ARURU is your go-to choice. This is your private sanctuary to relax and refresh yourself while exploring the secrets of Cappadocia.
Our ARURU suite is equipped with a king size bed, a comfortable living room setting along with a fireplace and a magnificent view. The onyx bathroom walls accompanied by marble floors provide a Turkish hamam like experience.
Silili was the divine mare, the mother of all horses in Babylonian mythology. She has the power to control and rule the horses, and she is described as a divine figure in Tablet VI of the Epic of Gilgamesh. If a peaceful and isolated room is what you need, SILILI is the room for you.
Converted from a cave into a luxury lodge suite, our SILILI suite is equipped with a queen size bed and a cozy sofa to relax on while enjoying your private fireplace.
Whether you want to catch up on emails, prepare a post for your travel blog, write a novel or just rest after a long, adventurous day, SILILI offers you this ambience and more.
Beltis was a Sumerian goddess, goddess known for her various loves: Venus, the underworld, wells, springs, and trees. A contemporary luxury suite with its elegant ambiance and private deck is some of what BELTIS offers for an unforgettable romantic Cappadocia experience.
BELTIS suite is equipped with a queen size bed, a comfortable living room setting along with a fireplace and a spectacular view to enjoy your wine and relax. The harmony of rock and onyx walls transforms your bath experience into an authentic SPA treatment session.
THE PLUM RESTAURANT
From Ariana’s sun terraces and fruitful vineyard, you’re in the perfect position for taking in Cappadocia’s incredible skyline, maybe with a glass of wine in hand before dining on Contemporary Mediterranean dishes made from farm-fresh local ingredients in The Plum Restaurant.
Every change of season, one of the well-known and creative Executive Chefs will re-design our menu. This time, our great menu has been created by experienced and dynamic Chef, Mustafa Karamanoglu. Mustafa has been in the field for over 35 years, having worked at many fine dining restaurants in and out of Turkey.
The Plum Restaurant’s A’la Carte breakfast as well as the afternoon tea with pastries (available at 5.30pm every day) and Port and cookies (laid out at 9.30pm) are also designed by Mustafa.
Chef Mustafa loves to search for local ingredients. He says, “every day is a new adventure to discover something unique from Cappadocia” and most of his meals have a touch from Ariana’s herb garden. Now you can book your Tasting Menu or A la carte Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner reservation through Ariana Luxury Lodge
Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Departure Time: Early in the morning before sunrise (please book at least 72 hours in advance)
- Days: Every day Duration: 2,5 hrs.
- Details: A private car transports you to embark on a one-hour hot air balloon ride. Fee includes a return trip to your hotel.
Private Tour of Cappadocia (Full day)
- Departure Time: 09:30 a.m. Days: Every day
- Duration: 7,5 hrs
- Details: In this guided sightseeing tour of Cappadocia, you will visit the underground city of Kaymakli, the Göreme Open Air Museum, and the scenic towns of Avanos and Zelve. Tour includes lunch featuring local cuisine, entrance fees to sites and museums, licensed expert local tour guide, and transportation in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Discover Cappadocia Land Rover/Cruiser
- Departure Time: 09:30 a.m. Days: Every day
- Duration: 2,5 hrs
- Details: Go off the beaten path and discover the ruggedly beautiful parts of Cappadocia.
Photography Tour with Professional Photographer
- Departure Time: Depends on the scenes and activities you would like to photograph (please book at least 72 hours in advance)
- Days: Every day except Sundays Duration: 3,5 hrs
- Details: A private car will take you a professional photographer, and an English-speaking translator to interesting spots. The professional photographer will help you capture unforgettable images, as well as photographs you and your companions. Tour includes 25 digital images on a USB drive.